PowerLine AV2 2000 HD Gigabit Starter Kit
The DHP-701AV PowerLine AV2 2000 HD Gigabit Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network1. Share the Internet connection in your hallway with a game console or smart TV in your lounge, or connect a computer in the basement where there is no Wi-Fi reception, all without the need to install additional network cabling.
Why you want it
- Connect two rooms by simply plugging in a pair of adapters1
- Share your Internet connection or share files between computers
- Subtle design discreetly blends into you home
- PowerLine data transfer rates of up to 1900 Mbps2
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- PowerLine interface compatible with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV2 standards
- MIMO capability for increased throughput
- Simple Connect button for secure, hassle-free network setup
- 128-bit AES data encryption with key management for secure communications over electrical wiring Simple
- Plug in to any existing power outlet to create an instant network
- Connect more rooms by simply plugging in additional adapters
The DHP-701AV includes two PowerLine adapters, allowing you to get your home PowerLine network up and running right away. Simply connect 1 of the 2 included adapters to your router and an available power socket, and the other to another power socket where you need the Internet connection.
Advanced HomePlug AV2 Technology
The DHP-701AV is capable of delivering data transfer rates of up to 1900 Mbps2. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth 4K video streaming, VoIP calls and online gaming.
In addition, MIMO (Multiple In Multiple Out) makes use of all the electrical wiring simultaneously to maximise performance to give you a faster and more stable connection.
How it works
PowerLine gives you the flexibility to create the network you need in the space you have, by using your electric wiring to connect computers and other devices. It’s a simple solution to what can be a sticky networking situation.
Plug into sockets
Connect your wired device
Enjoy your high speed HomePlug network
Convenient Setup And Secure Operation
The DHP-701AV plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter for additional connectivity. For convenient setup, an encryption key can be quickly configured with the push of a button; 128 bit AES data encryption protects your network from unauthorised wire-tapping. With hassle-free plug and play installation, the DHP-701AV is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
The DHP-701AV incorporates a power saving mode that automatically places the adapter in sleep mode if no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, reducing power usage by more than 85%. This helps you save energy automatically without sacrificing performance.